Affordable Digital Marketing Services for Small Businesses
Contact us to request a custom quote for digital marketing solutions.
Web Hosting & Management
- Enterprise WordPress Hosting
- 5 Hours of Updates & Revisions
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content/Design Updates
- Content Marketing Management
- G Suite (Email) Administration
- Emergency Maintenance & Support
- Plugin, Core, & Theme Updates
- Monthly Website SEO Audits
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- AdWords Certified PPC Manager
- Realtime Bid Adjustments
- Daily Campaign Monitoring
- Conversion Rate Optimizations
- Call & Click Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
- Minimum $3,000/mo Ad Budget
- Keyword & Competitor Research
- AdWords Account Setup Included
- Detailed Performance Reports
Social Media Management
- Social Media Strategy
- 4 Managed Social Profiles
- Daily Social Media Sharing
- Content Curation & Design
- Targeted Keyword Listening
- Social Media Advertising
- Growth & Engagement
- Social Media Analytics
- Influencer Outreach
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Additional Digital Marketing Services
Web Design, Off-page SEO, and Managed WordPress Hosting.
Not sure where to start?
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re sort of like a digital marketing agency, but we’re designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We function more like your online marketing department—managing your:
- WordPress Website
- Online Reputation
- Social Media
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- and more!
As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on running your organization.
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Off-page SEO is a long-term digital inbound marketing strategy designed to drive higher volumes of qualified traffic to your website through authoritative and relevant backlinks. SEO backlinks include local review and social media profiles, in-content links, in-context links, blog/forum comments, and more.
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
We offer a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy.
All online marketing services include monthly reporting. Website Management and Social Media Management include setup of an online marketing calendar and development of an online marketing strategy.
Website Management includes hosting of one (1) website. Online Reputation Management is for one (1) physical business location. Each additional location is $50/mo. Plan price does not include sales tax. An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested.